Community Help Service is committed to the health and safety of our staff, volunteers and clients. During the current coronavirus situation, we have put in place guidelines which protect our community whilst reducing the impact on our services. This includes reducing our in-office staff and using video conferencing for our meetings and training.
1) Clients must wear a mask at all times whilst visiting the Centre unless explicitly stated by their therapist. They must also sanitise their hands upon entry.
2) Clients should arrive as close to their appointment time as possible and will be greeted at the door by their therapist. The waiting room is not in use.
3) Do not attend your appointment if you develop flu symptoms or respiratory complaints.
4) It is important that should you experience any COVID symptoms or test positive following a visit to our Centre, you notify CHS in writing, especially if your visit occurred within the 2 days prior to your symptoms appearing, so that appropriate action can be taken promptly.
Do you have long term plans to stay in Brussels and/or would you like to invest in real estate? Are there still some unanswered questions that prevent you from taking the step:
- What is the purchasing process like?
- Which are the tax implications ?
- Buying an old or new property ?
- Buying to live or buying to let?
- Which are the right areas: trends and prices ?
- How to start your search?
- How to close a mortgage ?
Then come and join the Bright Expats and KBC Brussels' first conference of the cycle dedicated to Living in Belgium. You will hear Pierre Goffin, private Wealth Contact from CBRE disclosing the 'need-to-know' guidelines for purchasing real estate in Brussels.
Date: Thursday, February 20, 2020 at 8:30 AM – 10 AM
Location: Bright Expats Brussels
Avenue de Broqueville 40, 1200 Brussels, Belgium