Do you have long term plans to stay in Brussels and/or would you like to invest in real estate? Are there still some unanswered questions that prevent you from taking the step:
- What is the purchasing process like?
- Which are the tax implications ?
- Buying an old or new property ?
- Buying to live or buying to let?
- Which are the right areas: trends and prices ?
- How to start your search?
- How to close a mortgage ?
Then come and join the Bright Expats and KBC Brussels' first conference of the cycle dedicated to Living in Belgium. You will hear Pierre Goffin, private Wealth Contact from CBRE disclosing the 'need-to-know' guidelines for purchasing real estate in Brussels.
Date: Thursday, February 20, 2020 at 8:30 AM – 10 AM
Location: Bright Expats Brussels
Avenue de Broqueville 40, 1200 Brussels, Belgium