Community Help Service is committed to the health and safety of our staff, volunteers and clients. During the current coronavirus situation, we have put in place guidelines which protect our community whilst reducing the impact on our services. This includes reducing our in-office staff and using video conferencing for our meetings and training.
1) Clients must wear a mask at all times whilst visiting the Centre unless explicitly stated by their therapist. They must also sanitise their hands upon entry.
2) Clients should arrive as close to their appointment time as possible and will be greeted at the door by their therapist. The waiting room is not in use.
3) Do not attend your appointment if you develop flu symptoms or respiratory complaints.
4) It is important that should you experience any COVID symptoms or test positive following a visit to our Centre, you notify CHS in writing, especially if your visit occurred within the 2 days prior to your symptoms appearing, so that appropriate action can be taken promptly.
"Are you eager to know more about the educational landscape of Brussels, to get some tips to navigate the different systems, curriculum and procedures?"
Bright Expats and KBC Brussels will be happy to welcome you at the next Breakfast Conference, with as topic: "Enrolling with the Local School System", and as speaker Eléonore van Rijckevorsel from Bright Expats.
* 8h30: Welcome breakfast
* 9h00: Conference
* 9h50: Questions & Answers
* 10h0: End
Bright Expats and KBC Brussels, hosting this conference, will be happy to welcome you with a delicious breakfast and make of this moment an opportunity to meet, exchange views and share experiences; the conference is free of charge.