Community Help Service is committed to the health and safety of our staff, volunteers and clients. During the current coronavirus situation, we have put in place guidelines which protect our community whilst reducing the impact on our services. This includes reducing our in-office staff and using video conferencing for our meetings and training.
1) Clients must wear a mask at all times whilst visiting the Centre unless explicitly stated by their therapist. They must also sanitise their hands upon entry.
2) Clients should arrive as close to their appointment time as possible and will be greeted at the door by their therapist. The waiting room is not in use.
3) Do not attend your appointment if you develop flu symptoms or respiratory complaints.
4) It is important that should you experience any COVID symptoms or test positive following a visit to our Centre, you notify CHS in writing, especially if your visit occurred within the 2 days prior to your symptoms appearing, so that appropriate action can be taken promptly.
To take part in the BBCA Quiz, an entry fee of €8 per person will be charged with all proceeds being donated to the BBCA Community charities (British Charitable Fund, CHS, Royal British legion, and the Wednesday Club).
The BBCA Quiz will be run as a team event with general sessions (where everyone will be online together) and break-out sessions (where teams will be able to discuss their answers in private 'virtual rooms'). The topics covered will include Geography, History, General Knowledge, Music and one or two Picture Rounds.
Team members may be, but do not need to be, under the same roof; however, the maximum number of members in any team is four. You can organise your own team or enter individually and ask to be allocated to a team.
Prizes will be awarded to the members of the winning team in the form of coupons for Stonemanor. We are all incredibly sad that Stonemanor has been experiencing so many problems with the new post Brexit export/import rules and would like to encourage as many people as possible to shop with them when they return to business as usual – hopefully in the not-too-distant future (see the BBCA article published on 26 February).
The BBCA Quiz Night is an opportunity for you to spend a fun evening with a team of friends and/or family.
How to enter
(1) Your team name, team captain and the names and email addresses of the members of your team (if you have already a ready-formed team), or
(2) Your name and email address (if you are joining as an individual or a group of less than four people) so that you can be allocated to a team.
To participate and receive the Zoom invite for this event, please send the above information and transfer your participation fee of €8 per person to the BBCA account BE38 3631 6982 1172, with the reference 'BBCA Quiz 2021', no later than 19 March 2021.
We look forward to seeing you there!